The popular manhwa series disrupts its usual schedule of releasing chapters on a weekly basis and fans are wondering how long it will be before the series continues.
Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess (Otherwise known as Villains Are Destined to Die) is a highly popular manhwa series created by SUOL and Gwon Gyeoeul.
The premise follows a young woman who leaves her family home, only to find she has been sucked into a game, where she plays a hated villainess. She must now play the game to survive as Penelope Eckhart. Fans are aching to see what happens as the storyline progresses and are wondering when chapter 66 releases.
So, what do we know about the release date and delay?
Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess: Delay and release date for Chapter 66
The release of chapter 66 of Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess has been delayed due to the creators taking a break to “present even more wonderful works” according to publication D&C Entertainment, who announced the news on their Twitter account on 15th July 2021.
The series will be put on pause for 2 weeks from 23rd July 2021 and will return on 6th August 2021 with Chapter 66. Chapter 56 was released on 16th July 2021 and is currently available to read online.
- LOOK BACK: Author of Chainsaw Man releases one shot manga!
Where can you read the series?
If fans wish to catch up with the series, they can do so on the Kakao Page, where it is originally published by D&C Entertainment. Fans can read the first 4 ‘episodes’ for free on their website. Thereafter, they must have an account with Kakao to read the remaining chapters.
Alternatively, chapters are released on Tapas, an open platform where people can show their creations as well as read other peoples work. The first 3 ‘episodes’ are free on here and after this, fans must have a subscription.
- DRAGON BALL: Naruto creator designs the cover for the 40th anniversary!
Similar series you may enjoy…
Should fans find themselves feeling a little lost while waiting for the release of the next chapter, here are some recommendations to keep you going:
- The Taming of the Tyrant – A young woman is forced to become a mercenary, making a wish takes her into her former body where she fights against injustice.
- The Fantasie of a Stepmother – A woman is forced to live a miserable life with her stepchildren after her husbands death and is finally free when the eldest son marries. Only to find herself going back in time to the day of her husbands funeral and reliving the events, this time, differently.
- Am I Your Daughter? – A woman forced to be a prisoner by her adoptive family finds a second chance when she goes back in time and gets to do her life over.
More fantasy series that is highly recommended by readers, can be seen here.
Have something to tell us about this article?