Ms Marvel and Spider-Man’s recent revelation is causing quite a stir, especially after Bleeding Cool provided some additional context. In a world that can often be overwhelming and bizarre, Bleeding Cool remains a reliable source for all things comics, merchandise, TV shows, games, movies, and more. The Daily Lying In The Gutters, our longstanding feature, takes you on a journey through the day before and the day ahead. To receive it directly in your inbox, sign up here. Here are the top ten stories from yesterday on Bleeding Cool, featuring Ms Marvel and Spider-Man:
1. After Ms Marvel’s demise, Spider-Man confides his big secret (spoilers)
2. Tom Brevoort & Dan Buckley reveal Marvel Comics’ grand plans for 2024
3. Rick and Morty team ensures Justin Roiland’s hard work doesn’t go to waste
4. Marvel reintroduces Sentry, once again
5. IDW cancels creator-owned comics before they even make an announcement
6. Batman gossip speculates on the implications of Knight Terrors for Gotham (spoilers)
7. McFarlane Toys’ exclusive SDCC Dark Knight Trilogy collectibles now available online
8. X-Men, Orchis, Krakoa, Kingpin, and The Children Of The Vault explained (spoilers)
9. Star Trek’s Spock actors, Quinto and Peck, have a meet-up; what’s next for the film franchise?
10. Kaare Andrews’ Spider-Man Reign 2 featured in today’s Amazing Spider-Man #35
If you’re interested in other comic stories, you might like these as well:
– A year ago: Where in the world is Kim Wexler? Better Call Saul series finale images raise serious questions
– Better Call Saul S06E13 promo; Odenkirk teases series finale with three words
– Seth MacFarlane clarifies the missing episode situation on The Orville, now on Disney+
– Doctor Who fans express disappointment in Chris Chibnall’s writing for the character
– Ms Marvel’s increasing ties to the X-Men and Krakoa revealed (spoilers)
– Marvel did not approve Ultimate Fallout #4 acetate covers at C2E2
– Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson’s encounter explored in Amazing Spider-Man (spoilers)
– Melissa Rauch makes a surprise first appearance in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #100
– Pokémon GO players get a guide for the elusive Genesect Raid: August 2022 edition
– Rare 1952 Giants comic by Matt Baker up for auction, featuring all-pictures and all-truth
– Ryan Stegman’s new Substack/Image Comics project to be illustrated by Tyrell Cannon
– Marvel’s Celestials question if Cyclops was right in their upcoming storyline
– Punisher #5 explores the responsibility that comes with great power
– Time to say goodbye to Raymond Briggs’ The Snowman creator, who passed away at 88
– Chris Chibnall forgets to write for Doctor Who, causing disappointment among fans
Two years ago, we celebrated Jim Lee’s birthday! Photo by Luigi Novi.
Dave Bautista calls for Marjorie Taylor Greene to face consequences, Supernatural’s Jared Padalecki seeks support from SPN Family for a meaningful cause, and Dan Harmon warns against making assumptions in relation to Clone Beth in Rick and Morty. Meanwhile, Jonathan Hickman departs the X-Men series for a new venture titled “Three Worlds Three Moons,” and AEW and WWE may potentially team up in a groundbreaking crossover. These articles and more can be found on our website.
Three years ago, we reported on the significant changes happening at DC Comics, including layoffs and rumors surrounding Jim Lee’s role. Unown Raids became a hot topic in Pokémon GO, and we dived into the details of using Elite Charged TMs in the game. We also covered various entertainment news, such as the burn war between It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and the Emmys, and Christopher Eccleston’s return as The Doctor in Doctor Who. Funko’s involvement in SDCC 2020 and the unique storytelling of Spawn were also highlighted during this time.
Four years ago, we witnessed controversy in the comic book industry as certain issues of Superman and Supergirl were ordered to be destroyed. However, Greg Capullo signed a new contract with DC and announced his upcoming project with Scott Snyder. Sideshow Collectibles unveiled their Batman Beyond statue, and Spider-Man and Boomerang engaged in a heated encounter with feminism. We also covered the stories of Rob Liefeld’s Brigade and the potential changes in monthly statistics for Diamond Comics Distributors.
On this day, we wish a happy birthday to DC Comics’ Jim Lee, Letitia Glozer (editor of Miracleman), Miracleman (editor for Eclipse Comics), Pat Brosseau (comic book letterer), Jason Copland (co-creator of Kill All Monsters), Silvio Spotti (artist on Stargate, Cars, and Wynonna Earp), Elliot Fernandez (artist on Harley Quinn, Power Girl, and Archie), Richard Burton (former editor at Marvel and 2000AD, co-creator of Night Raven and Sonic The Comic). If you’re in the comic industry and have a birthday coming up, or if you know someone who does, please reach out to us at [email protected]. Don’t forget to subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List for more information about the Power List and all the latest news. We look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow. If you enjoyed this article, please share it on social media. Stay updated and support the site by following Bleeding Cool on Google News today!
Denial of responsibility! SamacharCentrl is an automatic aggregator of Global media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, and all materials to their authors. For any complaint, please reach us at – [email protected]. We will take necessary action within 24 hours.
Basant Kasayap is an entertainment aficionado who delves into the glitz and glamour of the entertainment industry. From Hollywood to Bollywood to regional cinema, she offers readers an insider’s perspective on the world of movies, music, and pop culture.