PS5 UK restock LIVE ALERTS – Countdown to Christmas begins with GAME stock drop | Gaming | Entertainment
PS5 consoles are back in stock at GAME, as the countdown to Christmas begins.
With PlayStation 5 consoles proving hard to come by, customers will need to act fast in order to secure a device.
This is why Express Online will be running weekly live blogs to give you the best possible chance to nab a PS5.
If you want a PS5 right now, then your best bet is to visit the GAME website, where the PlayStation 5 stock drop is live.
“This morning we will be going live with a selection of PS5 consoles and bundles,” reads a GAME post.
“Due to the large amount of traffic, we operate a queuing system to make the process as smooth and fair as possible for our customers.
“If you try and order more than one console, any additional orders will be cancelled within 24 hours.
“If you’re not able to secure a console online, please contact your local GAME store to discuss your options.”
Customers unable to purchase a PS5 online are encouraged to contact their local store for walk-in orders, or login within the next 24-hours for cancelled stock.
More PlayStation 5 shopping tips can be seen below.
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when buying from GAME (via PS5 UK Stock)….
• Get familiar with the bundles, so you know which one to target first: Obscure bundles are easier to get, standalones almost impossible. [GAME]
• When alerted, click through to your first bundle of choice as quickly as possible, this will get you into the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it’s failed when trying to checkout, it means that bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Checking out too much too quickly will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush it. If this happens, just wait a bit then try again. [GAME]
PlayStation 5 general shopping tips…
• Login if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices wherever possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app for purchasing a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts where possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Follow stock checker accounts and websites, including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
With the pre-Christmas release schedule in full swing, now is the perfect time to pick up a PlayStation 5.
In addition to PS5 console exclusives like Returnal, Deathloop and Death Stranding: Director’s Cut, countless multi-platform blockbusters are also available.
This includes Far Cry 6, which shifts the action to the fictional Caribbean island setting of Yara.
Needless to say, players will spend the majority of the game trying to liberate the island, destroying enemy outposts and generally causing mayhem.
“Welcome to Yara, a tropical paradise frozen in time. Far Cry 6 thrusts players into the adrenaline-filled world of a modern-day guerrilla revolution.
“As dictator of Yara, Antón Castillo is intent on restoring his nation back to its former glory by any means, with his son, Diego, dutifully at his side. Become a guerrilla fighter and burn their regime to the ground.”