People have started to prioritize their health over anything else. In order to maintain good health, it’s important to boost your immunity, which will also protect you from diseases. Additionally, you can also maintain a healthy weight, blood pressure, and cardiovascular health.
One of the best ways to boost your immunity and stay healthy is to drink fresh pressed juices as they are rich in various vitamins and nutrients. Fruits and vegetables are full of nutrients and therefore you must include them in your daily diet.
Juices are a great way to feel energetic instantly and thus we have curated a list of three recipes for you to try at home.
Check it out here:
- 1 Cup of coriander leaves
- 1 Cup of mint leaves
- 1 Cup of baby spinach
- Apple or pear
- Chopped cucumber
- 2 Tablespoons of lemon
- Black salt as per taste
- Chop all the ingredients – apple, coriander leaves, mint leaves, baby spinach and cucumber.
- Once chopped, add them to a blender jar.
- Sprinkle some black salt as per taste and add 2 tablespoons of lemon.
- Blend everything together in a blender.
- Once the ingredients are blended well, pour them into a glass and drink it.
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- Mint leaves
- ½ cup of bottle gourd/ cucumber
- ½ cup of curds
- Salt as per taste
- ¼ tablespoon of jeera powder
- Amla or ½ tsp lemon juice
- Finely chop baby spinach, mint leaves, cucumber or bottle gourd.
- Once chopped add them to the blender jar.
- Sprinkle some salt as per taste, and add ½ cup of curds and ½ tablespoon of jeera powder.
- In the end, add ½ tablespoon of lemon juice or add a chopped piece of amla.
- Blend the ingredients in the blender.
- Once the ingredients are blended well, you can pour it into a glass and drink it.
- 1 cup of water
- Finely chop the beetroot, apple, carrot, and ginger.
- Once chopped, add the chopped ingredients to a blender jar.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the blender jar.
- Blend all the ingredients until they’re completely smooth.
- Pass the juice through a strainer so that you can squeeze out the juice as much as the juice you can.
- Pour it into a glass and you can drink the juice.
Read the Latest News and Breaking News here