Father’s Day is an opportunity to celebrate and bring joy to your dad. It’s a day when you have the chance to surprise him and see him filled with happiness.
While a dinner date at a fancy restaurant is always a nice idea, getting a reservation on Father’s Day can be challenging. Why not create a restaurant-like atmosphere at home? You can start by making cocktails. If your dad enjoys a good cocktail and you have permission to make alcohol-based drinks, these recipes are perfect for you:
- Whiskey 50ml
- Coconut cream 25ml
- Small whole egg 1
- Jaggery Syrup 25ml
- Vanilla essence – 2 drops
- A pinch of nutmeg powder for garnish
- Add all the ingredients, except the whiskey and nutmeg powder, to a shaker. Shake vigorously without ice to emulsify the ingredients and create a froth. This is known as a dry shake.
- Add ice and the measure of whiskey. Shake the drink again.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass and garnish with a pinch of nutmeg powder.
Adda – 36
- 50ml Oaksmith Gold
- 25ml Ghondhoraj Lemon Juice
- 25ml Parijat Syrup
- 1/2 egg white
- Angostura Bitters
- Ghondhoraj Lemon Peel for Garnish
(Nolen Gur, Hatkora Citrus are Kolkata specials, and can be replaced with locally produced jaggery/citrus equivalents)
- Add the Nolen Gur and Angostura Bitters to a glass and stir until the Gur dissolves.
- Add ice and Oaksmith Gold.
- Stir well for at least a minute.
- Garnish with Hatkora citrus peel.
Glassware: Old Fashioned glass
Garnish: Ghondhoraj Lemon Peel
- 1 part Whisky
- 3 parts Chilled Fever-Tree Club Soda
Garnish: Grapefruit Peel
- Fill a highball glass to the brim with ice.
- Add Whisky Toki and soda water.
- Stir and garnish with a grapefruit peel.
Glassware: Highball glass
Garnish: Grapefruit peel
Denial of responsibility! SamacharCentrl is an automatic aggregator of Global media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, and all materials to their authors. For any complaint, please reach us at – [email protected]. We will take necessary action within 24 hours.
Hemalata Nehete celebrates the art of living well, exploring topics ranging from travel and fashion to home decor and culinary delights, offering inspiration for readers seeking a balanced and enjoyable lifestyle.